Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

note to self - festival favs

Festival season is well and truly upon us! Wheeeey. I'm off to Lovebox, thanks to my ever so wonderful bestie, in three weeks time. Lovebox for me, is the perfect festival - because there is no camping required. I'm not a massive camping fan - well, I like it, but I don't like it if I am required to look festival ready. Camping to me, means: roll out of tent, and embrace the non showered, no make-up, unkempt look. This is not the look one goes for when attending a music fest.

Anyway! Lovebox is a two day-er, in East London, which means plenty of time to get ready. I love working out my outfits for this kind of thing - I love a bit of festival crazy. Or any given chance to look a bit peculiar.
I've been scouring Etsy for some gems, as I am trying to avoid the highstreet shops as much as possible, in order to not look like a clone. Having said that, I've seen a really awesome feather gilet from Topshop I really want, but I know for a fact at least 82 other people will be wearing this at Lovebox, ha. Damn you Topshop!
I've ordered an awesome statement necklace from the USA off of Etsy, pretty excited about that, will post a picture when it arrives.
I'm thinking I might make a real flower headpiece, but I feel this look is a bit overdone these days? I've also been searching high and low for the perfect two piece, they're perfect for festivals. I haven't found the right one for me (I am a 5ft 11" giant) so might have to go with a playsuit - I'm loving these this summer! As for make-up, aren't these eye-looks beautiful! Why can't every day be a festival!?

So exciting :)

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment