Pages

Thursday 20 March 2014

shopping for gold.



I've had an eye out recently for pretty bits of fine gold jewelry. I'm away for a month early next year in Thailand and Cambodia and I'm thinking layered gold jewls + tanned skin + baggy tank tops! I'm hating on winter now and keep on day dreaming about mine and my boyfriends trip (a pressie from me to him as it's his 30th next year).

I don't want to spend loads on these bits, as knowing me, I'll either lose or break them whilst I'm away. So I had a look on ASOS, to see if they were doing any cute gold/silver plated bits, and they are - so here are my favourite pieces!

Made Kebiru Triangle Pendant Necklace
Dogeared Exclusive Lucky Necklace
ASOS Gold Plated Anchor Ring
ASOS Gold Plated Heart Locket Necklace
Dogeared Faith Ring
ASOS Gold Plated Fine Bangle Bracelet
Dogeared "a" Necklace

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment